Professional Dog Trainer : Chicago, IL
Note: A cover letter must be submitted, as well as completion of phone screening to be considered.
To start, all potential candidates should check us out at:
Off Leash K9 Training, LLC currently has over 140 locations throughout the United States, and we are looking at adding an additional trainer to our Columbus location.
While prior experience is required, training is still provided for this position.
Most of our trainers make between 40k to 60k their first year!
STRICT CRITERIA FOR POTENTIAL CANDIDATES. ALL MUST BE MET:
- Motivated and outgoing personality
- Have a passion for working with dogs and a strong, self-motivated work ethic.
- Able to work well with people (teach lessons, take calls, etc.).
- ABLE TO KEEP UP TO TWO BOARD AND TRAIN DOGS IN YOUR HOME. This is a huge selling point for us, and one of the reasons we charge, and pay, more than average. Dogs need to be kept inside the home, climate controlled, in kennels. This is easy to do to any 5x10 foot area in the home.
- Finally, selected candidate will need to spend 17 days training at our HQ in northern Virginia for certification. We do not charge for training and certification.
Cover letter must be submitted with resume to be considered, as well as completion of the automated phone screening.
Job Duties include:
- Private lessons with clients and their dogs
- 2 Week Board and Train dogs
- Video editing for Board and Train dogs
- Calls and emails
Job Type: Full-time/Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year