Off Leash K9 Training is looking for animal lovers to join our kennel management team as a Kennel Technician. To qualify for this role, you must have a positive attitude and a genuine love for dogs breeds, ages, sizes, and temperament levels. In this role, you do more than cleaning and disinfecting our kennels — you also learn animal care and behavior basics while assisting our team with feeding, grooming, and walking tasks. Having previous experience in a pet care environment or kennel management is a plus, but we will provide training to the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean and disinfect the kennels and all other training areas
- Provide animals with food and water according to our feeding schedule
- Walk and play with dogs
- Help with basic bathing and grooming tasks
- Clearly communicate with other kennel technicians and the training staff about each dog
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Experience providing animal care (highly preferred)
- Must love dogs!
- A flexible schedule
- Physical ability to work with dogs various breeds and sizes
- Must be a highly motivated team player!