Professional Dog Trainer
Job Opportunity at OFF LEASH K9 TRAINING, Billings, MT - Submit your resume to [email protected]
Looking for more than just a job? Do you have a passion for dogs and a knack for helping people? Are you equipped with excellent customer service skills?
Off Leash K9 Training, LLC, the fastest expanding dog training company in the country, is currently seeking a motivated dog trainer in Billings, Montana. This role is both challenging and rewarding, requiring a highly driven individual capable of forming professional relationships and achieving success.
Minimum requirements for the position:
- Living in or around the Billings area
- Ability to board at least 2 dogs at your home for 14-day intervals
- Reliable transportation
- A smartphone
- Social Media proficiency (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Completion of a 21-day certification process at the OLK9 Training Facility in Fredericksburg, VA (note: this is not paid training)
- Handling and training dogs of all sizes and ages
- Assisting dogs requiring behavioral adjustments, from anxiety to aggression issues
- Professional interaction with the public
- Traveling to appointments in the Billings area
- Continuing education to improve skills in both dog and human training
- Participation in PR events
- Demonstrating self-motivation
Ideal candidate profile:
We're seeking candidates with a solid work ethic, reliability, honesty, and, above all, a passion for dogs. Additionally, computer skills and the ability to create dog training videos are key. You should be able to work during peak hours on weekdays and weekends. Excellent customer service and communication skills are paramount.
This position offers the potential to earn $50-70K/year (or more) while working from home and enjoying flexible hours. If you're passionate about doing what you love, we'd be thrilled to receive your resume at [email protected].