Become a dog trainer for the globally recognized dog training business, Off Leash K9 Training!
With over 140 licensed locations throughout the United States, over 300,000 fans on Facebook, and over 4500 videos on YouTube, Off Leash K9 Training is a household name in the world of dog training! We train for numerous celebrities and have a lot of media coverage.
As a Dog Trainer with OLK9, you will play a vital role in our dog training family. You must be committed to and show a genuine interest in enhancing communication and teamwork between dog and owner while providing a fun (and safe) training space for dogs and their owners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an expert trainer for Off Leash K9 Training.
- Promoting, conducting, and instructing all of our dog training curriculum.
- Ability to inspire and motivate your team.
- Ability to handle large dogs (lift, help into positions, etc)
- Must do before/after videos comparable to the ones seen on our YouTube channel (we can teach this)
- Ensuring that your dogs receive the highest quality care and are maintained in clean, safe and secure crating or kennel.
- Updating owners on a regular basis
- Have the ability to keep one or two dogs in your home for our world famous 2-week board and train program
- Ability to conduct private lessons (some on weekends)
The ideal Dog Trainer candidate must have:
- Strong work ethic, reliable, honest, and most importantly, a passion for dogs.
- Computer skills with the ability to do dog training videos
- The ability to work during peak traffic periods during week days and weekends.
- Ability to house one to two canine in your residence during the training process.
- Sales experience
- Reliable transportation
You must be able to board one or two dogs at a time in your home
The right person can easily make $50,000/year, working from home, a lot of flexibility, and doing something you love! This will start part time and can quickly transition into full-time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,200.00 - $4,200.00 per month